Why list your property on The Castle Rental Network?
- You want to increase the visibility of your property on the internet
- You want your property to appear with the finest properties available in Europe.
- You want good customers to discover your property on the most established dedicated castle rental website on the internet.
- You want to deal directly and openly with your customers.
- You don’t want to pay any fees or commission to a booking site or agent.
What is The Castle Rental Network?
The site was originally setup in 1999 by a small group of Irish castle owners, as a way of finding new customers and dealing with them directly. It’s still run by John Kehely, one of the founders, and his dedicated team. We now list the finest historical properties, available for short term rental, from all over Europe.
What we offer
We offer all the functionality you would expect from a contemporary property listing website.
- Unique property listing with owner’s dashboard
- 20 pictures and 1 video
- Availability calendar that can be linked with your other online calendars
- Easy to use rates calculator
- Enquiry manager
- Personal customer support
Tools to boost your listing
- Banner listings – You appear across the top of the site home page
- Featured Properties – You are at the top of the listings and you appear on the home page
- Featured Owners – Appearing on the home page
- Featured videos – Appearing on the home page
How we are funded
We charge an annual listing fee of 200 Euro for each property. We do not take any commission and we do not have any part in the booking the process.