Welcome to Chateau Joncasses! We want you to feel at home and use all that the Chateau has to offer. If there is anything we can do prior to your arrival to make your stay more enjoyable please don’t hesitate to contact us.
– Chateau Joncasses sits in 50 acres of its own land surrounded by vineyards and 3 minutes drive to the charming French village of Sauzet (15 minutes drive to the larger town of Luzech)
– Absolute privacy and peace and quiet
– Amazing views over the Lot Valley
– 10 bedrooms accommodating 20 adults + children (cots/single beds can be provided)
– huge swimming pool and Jacuzzi
– garden terrace with gas BBQ
– children’s play area with sandpit, swings, ropes etc.
– golf course
– indoor sports complex with badminton court
– fully stocked wine cellar with tasting table (wine tastings and tours of local vineyards can be arranged)
– Good Wi Fi access throughout
– Large drawing room with open fire, Chesterfield sofas, satellite TV, stereo, dining table and candelabra
– Local manager is available to ensure your holiday is the best it can be (24 hour availability for emergencies)
– Catering by local French chief available by pre-arrangement
– Groceries can be ordered by internet and delivered for your arrival
– Optional cleaning during your stay
– A range of beauty treatments available from a local therapist
Let us know your requirements and if we don’t have it we will obtain it!